How to Repair an Xbox 360 with little effort

I do not have to say that video games are really hot these days. Nintendo Wii on the Xbox 360 in the various units of the hand, video games, was a major undertaking, since the early days of the Atari and some of his contemporaries. The technology that these sophisticated pieces of machinery is indeed remarkable. The graphs of these systems produce today what some of the older gaming systems is really the difference between day and night.

This is largely why people love their absolute video game systems. The Xbox 360 is such a system.

The dreaded "Red Ring of Death"

Today there are 10 million owners of the Xbox 360, and every day many of them met the Fritz ", suffering what is commonly called the Red Ring of Death (RROD), or you know that, like E74 error. This happens when the console or power (eg, Microsoft-US) suffers a sort of equipment failure, which causes 3 red lights start flashing in a semi - cycle on the front of the console itself

I do not why many of these systems are suddenly not working, because it would be the subject of this article. The fact is that if you have an Xbox 360, you are not only hundreds of past, at the time of purchase, but perhaps hundreds of others, often to the games themselves to find suddenly she rest anywhere in your home does not, and if you love your system, as much as I love, you can suddenly and, unfortunately, by a series of decisions on Xbox 360 repair.

Again, do to the large influx of investment that you probably cup over the months or even years, for your system, it is easy to see that when he finally gave in mind "(provided that you a) the first question you probably asked you were not, as many articles, was awarded to me, but how much the cost?

I say this because, although, if my system died a few weeks after the warranty had expired, and although I am very angry, I have in my opinion, I either buy a new or, I am my current one fixed. It was only a matter of cost.

Cost to repair a Xbox 360?

The cost of repairing an Xbox 360, I found everywhere ranging from $ 59.99 to $ 140 $ 140 is what Microsoft will cost and other warranty has expired, not to mention the costs of their vessel .

Again, costs, totaling approximately $ 170, including shipping. So you have to wait as long as 8 weeks (at least 8 weeks, could be more depending on their backlog of repairs), to repair and get back.

Boy, this is an absolute pain in the rear of the parties. "The entire production would be the absolute worst.

I hope I did not describe it?

However, if you have always something to do with your faulty Xbox 360 and you're already passionate about the repair of your Microsoft operating system, my advice to you is, not as quickly.

Why?

Like you, if my system was, I was a little shy, what to do, but then I found another way (one reason why it is not about intervention Microsoft), in fact, a much faster way cheaper.

How to build an Xbox 360?

I show on my blog. Make sure, for the short video, I have too, it does show you what I did to fix my Xbox 360. And I like you and your system does not work on all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I agree, the RROD problem is indeed a serious headache. I really hope that things will go better now with the Jasper model units and that the upcoming Valhalla units will resolve the problem permanently. I don't want to repair my Xbox, I want to play on it :)

    ReplyDelete