Tips to Get More Blog Traffic

Twitter is a social networking, that is, new members daily. It's free, fast and needed for the success of your blog. I Twitter on my blog and for other persons who have my interests. I used Twitter to death of blogs and new. You can not fight Twitter when it comes to instantly transport your blog (if you have it right).

Some tips to make your blog is busy:

1. Unambiguous and increase the value of Twitter. Let your personality to show what you say, and can also show in this blog. You must also be careful what you Tweet - Tweet shaken the reduction of anger can really damage your reputation and you lose believers.

2. Sign up and networking with others who share your interests. This may help to link or traffic from your blog. Use the "Search" to find others who are tweeting on the things that interest you or the relevant topics for your blog. Consequences and they are the most likely to return. (I spend about 20 minutes per day and after the search for missing persons.)

3. Advertise your Twitter link. Many people use Twitter to simply your link in the e-mail signatures and signatures in the forums - the list of supporters will grow. I found a link to your Twitter Forum and subsequently by agencies provide information in a forum to the people you follow.

4. Be with your Tweet, but not too detailed. I am sure that I have the tweeter at least a few times per week - at least on the weekend, more during the week - and I'm not too talkative. I want the people to the front of my Tweeter does not whine when they see that I have something new.

5. Make a good question. Ask a question about reflection or with a link to your blog is an excellent opportunity to encourage people to participate. Put your Tweet suggest that the people to answer the question by typing a comment in your blog. If you have a survey, send a Tweet gives results - with a link to your blog.

6. Be generous when you Tweet. A trump card for Twitter. Besides the promotion of your blog that you participate in other activities, by responding to our questions and comments to other blogs. I always reply that any response, I have something I post. I would also like to ask questions or to praise, when people justify their Tweet. It helps me, a welcome addition to Twitter.

It is a great tool that can quickly achieve results if they are right - so now!

No comments:

Post a Comment