The Bad Side of Twitter

Twitter is the enthusiasm of the people of today. I new the other day when I had my glasses to see what it was, that scroll bar at the bottom of the screen. It was shown that the new people are actually a kind of Twitter has been a steady stream of leaves with the updates for other people online Tweet! Unbelievable. No doubt there are many positive things about the use of a micro blogging service like Twitter. However, there are also many photographs, which are assigned to him.

At first nobody knew what Twitter is. He certainly has not the popularity of the time that he is now. But over time, on Twitter and then suddenly the air during the night. Things seem to be present along fine until the wind is taken spammers. A few weeks ago, I received messages on Twitter that people follow me. Be the person I am, I have always been a real control of any person against the profile of the need to be considered, they add. The things that I look, the volume of the tweeter, that they and the quality of the tweeter. For example, if I check some of their Tweeter and behold, there is nothing but marketing, then I will not add. For me, someone who wants to follow me on Twitter, the value of the conversations that interest me, or they need the information for the things I interested in. Then I checked through some of these profiles of these people and has more than half of them were spam. But I know that they were spamming?

Twitter spammers usually by a small number of big things. It should be noted that almost immediately that they are much more people who after their return. For example you may have someone who follows the 2000th But in the meantime, there are only 10 people after their return. Another thing is, not a picture or image with a profile that is obviously wrong. Finally, you will notice that their tweeters or no sense, pure marketing / advertising-oriented, or they are just a pair of tweeters.

It is regrettable that people who want something more to see that in central Twitter spam, and for a few days, I considered whether I should get rid of me all my Twitter. But after the conversation with some of my Twitter friends, "I have decided not to stop spammers best of me. Unlike the spammer occasional services, Twitter, is in most cases, a reliable service. Due to its growing popularity sometimes when you messages when you are that Twitter is more capacity, "which means simply that too many people try to use in. Although this is a different kind of disadvantage, I am sure that in time, Twitter is taking over and improve it so that people can use without problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment