Mac In the face of PC

In the election, what kind of computer for more, it is a Mac or PC? It seems that the question for most of the human spirit. Although for some this is already a step. For example, my mother has since computers Apple Computer was the thing at home to have. Over the years, it has evolved and expanded its computer and never had problems with their Mac. On the other hand, my father used to Apple computers with my mother until he had to buy my first computer for school. When he did this, I bought a Gateway computer, a PC. Because he likes that the PC is running from the standpoint of a company, it is winding buy a laptop, a PC.

One thing to note that, for a long time, it is known that many, the Apple computer is available to those who want more "creative", while the men, their own PC rather oriented business (ie ie school, work, etc.). If this is true or not, I can not say, but one thing is sure, my mother has received his Apple Computer, first, for a company that it had started, it was a desktop publishing business, the need for him with all sorts of creative ideas for invitations, documents and books, etc. On the other hand, my father was a businessman, to the Notice of time and preference shares, which a little more up-to-Business, without all the extras or applications for further creation.

Whether, and if the opportunity is, I want a laptop to Apple. There is something in the way that both types of computers, Apple vs PC commercial, a visually attractive for a certain type of person over another. I can not my finger on it, but it is something that is certainly more attractive to me, if I Mac laptop over a PC. Of how things appear to the image quality and, yes, the applications, it has a completely different vocation of a laptop.

If you try to decide on which computer is your best, but not the error, something to buy what he looks like. Everything must be taken into account. Questions you should ask you, the seller must also issues such as performance, battery life, sound, image resolution, additional equipment to be purchased and the risk of viruses for starters. Even with the rapidly changing technology and, as they are, you can spending a ton of money on a computer, you can soon Wind in the trade, before knowing it. Personally, I have my desktop for the last five years. It was created by lighting once, for me as a substitute for the CPU, and now it does not work as well (if ever, depending on the day) that I am on other computers. Toutefois, si vous en faveur d'une entreprise qui vous permet de disposer d'un ordinateur à la maison (comme moi), vous pouvez ne pas avoir besoin de plus de Mac par rapport à tous les PC!

No comments:

Post a Comment