Free Tips To Clean Registry

Reg Cleaner is one of many programs can be used to clean the Registry. But before to download and use, there are probably a number of things that you have the actual program.

Reg Cleaner bills itself as one of the best free registry cleaning your computer. After you, I am very disappointed about the work he has done in the cleaning of my registry. Installing the program was the easiest to use. The program is compact enough, about half a megabyte in size. But after installing the software and rebooting my computer, the problems began.
Originally I thought that my computer was just a corrupted file or a program in the Startup folder, but that was about a chain of errors pop up has Reg Cleaner! I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program to see if it has the fault of the computer. That, however, at least initially. I then saved my register and Reg Cleaner Chimed me if I was sure I wanted to make. Way to annoy, especially since I know what I do.

Once the registration has been secured, began its own analysis of the registry. Unlike many other registry cleaners, so that only parts of the registry. Normally this is a bad sign for a separate register, but I thought pampered and move forward in any case. The first analysis was fast, but there was nothing found. Repeat this process five to six times. In the many scans I did, there is a problem with my registry. I did an analysis with another trusted registry clean and it has problems with my eight hours recording time.

Once the problem has been detected, in Reg Cleaner, he asked me if I was the problem. I hit continue, and the whole program crashed. I had to restart the program, run the scan on the part of the register, then again to resolve the problem to a register. This is not only annoying, but much of my time, because my other registry cleaner could solve this problem, twice in the time I needed a little more personal use once.

Reg Cleaner not ask you if you want a backup copy of your registration, and it is not automatic. It will ask if you are sure you want to save the entry, if you open it. Also, the characteristics listed in the program are quite simple and can be no free test version of its own, which is much more powerful. Overall, you better never to use cleaner. The many problems. Use a Registry Cleaner demonstrated that all your problems without you having a continuous run. Reg Cleaner, one of the worst cleaning the registry on the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment