The Good Side of Twitter

Twitter is perhaps the best, what happens to the Internet from the bread. Ok, maybe not as good, but it is certainly close. From Ashton Kutcher on Demi Moore, celebrities have jumped on the train Twitter. One of the best things about Twitter right of the bat is the fact that there is no need for advertising or pop-up, you have to fight. It is good to know that one somewhere on the Internet without having bombarded by advertising.

Twitter is also good for networking. Since the clean, easy to use for the design, it is quite easy to find other people in interviews, when they talk about something you are interested in. about who talk about what you can, simply pressing the search term you want. For example, I love to run and movement. I would therefore simply in the word "run" in the search bar on the home page. In a matter of seconds, Twitter still active discussions with other people, who for the execution.

Of course Twitter is for networking, but it is also good for matters of information and knowledge. For example, a few weeks, I am interested to know if it was a place, the frozen yogurt sold near where I lived. Within a few seconds, I had some responses from people that I can not tell me where I could find frozen yogurt. It was much faster than if I went to Google, typed in my question and waited for the results. Indeed, even then, I see the results on Google to find, perhaps the answer I was looking for. Instead, I had some people say where I go directly, frozen yogurt. I was very happy.

With the increased popularity, Twitter also has a ton of cool applications that you can use with it for use. For example, instead regularly interface with Twitter that I downloaded, in a way that I TweetDeck in fact, a conversation with someone on Twitter (see figure). TweetDeck was a stroke of luck, because it organizes your Twitter information, so you can see, all Tweet people who follow you in a column, while in the next column, you can see all the answers you people so you can "t miss. In the other two columns, you will find the hottest trends on Twitter themes at the moment and live, that people you. It is a beautiful way to use Twitter effectively.

There is also another application that I found to be effective, and that is something called TwitPic. With TwitPic, you can download photos from your computer, in fact, to publish them directly on Twitter. For example, the other night, I'm from this beautiful and dinner was for a photo of him with friends on Twitter. With TwitPic, I have a short caption / description of the image before downloading directly on Twitter. The other cool thing about TwitPic is that others on Twitter to your picture and you, how many times was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment